Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ohmygoddd, I haven't written in here in hella long and I truly miss it. A lot has been going on, I can't even keep up. I can't blog once a week anymore. Jk, but I know venting really helps me. I always stress myself out. I do need a break, but this is what I do. I have a problem like I always think I need to be doing something and then I end up being lazy and just wasting time yknow? Mm, my life is tiring though. Im also worrying about our fundraising for our class etc. I don't know why I feel like I'm a failure to what's going on. I plan fundraisers and I feel as if more support is needed from everyone. Nothing will be sucessful if one cares. I don't want to complain, but what else am I gonna do? We've got two upcoming fundraisers: Jamba Juice and Chili's Night. I get so juiced when I'm at the restaurant trying to set up a date, but when it comes to the real thing, I lose hope especially if no one else is there.

My period is killing me. I need a nap. But I've got no time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment