Saturday, December 13, 2008

When it comes to me and you, things are all messy. Because you don't want what I want. You try letting me go, but I know it gets hard at night. I hate saying goodbyes, so I'd rather stay mad at you to finally move on. But that's the hardest thing to do, to move on. I'm not feeling the same about you and maybe 'cuz I'm putting a front. And it's actually working. I don't know what can happen in the future, but as of right now, please let me go.

Swear, my life can tend to get hectic. I've been working these last couple days, it's good though. I work tomorrow too. More hours = more $$$. But foreals, I'm kinna tired. I just want some pancakes and hot chocolate, and I'll be fine. I gotta stay start running, eating healthy etc. Not good, I'm gonna gain unwanted weight, ahh. Not cute at all, I miss playing tennis. But now, it's too fkn' cold. But let me make some goals and play this week :).

Your acting hella different. I realized I was right, you aren't a cool person after all. True colors really come out, ahah. I made a mistake, but you know what? It shouldn't matter because you are a dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment